Matchbox Video is the easiest way to convert a Google Slides presentation into a video in a few easy clicks. If you want to post your Google Slides presentation to Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Youtube, you can get it done fast with Matchbox Video, and here's how it works:
- Go to https://www.matchboxvideo.com.
- Click on the Select Google Slides File button. This will open a Google File picker as shown below.
- Select the Google Slides presentation and click the Select button. The presentation will be analyzed and the slide count and word count will be displayed. Choose GIF from the Video Output Format dropdown, then click the Options button to continue.
- On the Options page, enter the duration in seconds for each slide in the GIF: below, we set it to a 5 second duration. Click the Confirm button once done to continue.
- Verify that all the details are as expected, and then click the Convert button.
- The payment dialog will open up: you can pay with a credit card or PayPal for one-time conversions, or you can purchase non-expiring credits at https://www.matchboxvideo.com/billing.html.
- Once payment is complete, you'll get a confirmation notice and an email receipt will be sent to your email address. The file will be immediately queued for conversion.
- As the conversion is done, progress updates will be posted to the page. You can wait for the conversion to complete, or close the page: once the conversion is done, an notification will be sent to your email account so you can come back to the receipt page and download the GIF.
- Once the conversion is complete, you'll be able to download the GIF.
Click the Download button to get your GIF, instantly ready to publish.